technical and instructional illustration
Trained as a fashion designer, I have a confident understanding of patternmaking, sewing and textiles. One of my specialties is accurate, proportional and attractive technical drawings of clothing and accessories.
Technical drawings, or flats, can be rendered by hand or by computer are used for the following purposes:
- to clearly communicate design ideas to sample makers and production
- to enhance persuasive presentations for business meetings
- to use on paperwork and patterns to keep track of style development
- to illustrate comprehensive line sheets for wholesale orders
- to describe features or illustrate instructions for consumers